Three Ingredient Detox Bath

relaxation-686392_640



Last week my massage therapist informed me...."your neck and shoulders are a mess!"  She also quizzed me about my stress level.  Ha!  Then, she ordered me to start taking a detox bath.  I have heard of these, however, I have never taken the "time" to actually try it....always in a hurry... I decided to give it a try, and WOW!  It was so relaxing and soothing to the muscles she had worked on...it was a deep tissue massage, which I love!  Hey, no pain no gain.
I have had three of the detox baths, and I can't believe the difference in my neck and shoulders.  I have been battling constant pain for over six months!  Oh, and an added bonus...I slept like a baby...ALL NIGHT, which is rare for me.
You won't believe how easy the detox bath is.  Three ingredients!

1 cup of Epsom Salt
1 cup of Cider Vinegar
1 cup of Peroxide
You can also add lavender oil!
Add to a hot bath, sit back, and RELAX.




No comments:

Post a Comment