All Natural Medicine Cabinet In A Bottle!

I want to share a little secret with you.  For several years, I have been adding these drops to a glass of juice.  But, as with most things I do, it has been hit and miss.  I am terrible about doing ANYTHING on a regular basis.




However, recently, I vowed to regularly use these all natural drops made from grapefruit seed extract, green tea extract, and jasmine tea extract.  Why, you ask??  Because looking back, I realized how much better I felt when I was using the drops...even if it was hit and miss.

I have had chronic sinus problems forever.  Taken tons of antibiotics and over the counter meds.  Let me just state...I am not against prescriptions or over the counter meds.  But for a great all natural alternative, these drops have really proven effective for me, and my family.

The founders live here in Colorado, and have been developing and distributing all natural products for many years.  I would never suggest (or use) any product unless I believed in it 100%.  After deciding this was a multiple healing combination, they contacted a research team at the University of California, Berkley.  After months of testing these extracts in various ratios, the team discovered that, when properly combined, they produced exceptional anti-bacterial, anti viral, and anti-fungal properties.

One other note on this Advantage Liquid Concentrate (ALC) it is considered Medicine Cabinet In A Bottle.  The combination of grapefruit seed extract, green tea extract, and jasmine tea extract, have positive effects on all kinds of ailments.  When we were on a camping trip, my husband was stung by a wasp.  I always carry a bottle, so I put a couple of drops on the bite area, and it immediately took away the sting.  Since then, we also use it on all insect bites, as it also relieves itching.

A few more uses for ALC are:  treatment of cold sores, acne, travelers diarrhea, sore throat, allergies, plus much, much more.


There are also numerous other all natural products available.  I will post them soon!


Advantage Liquid Concentrate $13.95

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darcie: Glad I remembered you bloggin' about this stuff!
    My daughter has recently transferred to San Antonio from Lubbock (being that the two places are sooo geographically opposite from eachother)she is experiencing major allergy problems.

    I was a Nature Sunshine Distributor for awhile so I do believe in natural remedies when available and possible!!
    Can't wait to give this a try...

    ReplyDelete